In addition to our already thorough cleaning procedures, we have implemented the checklist below in response to COVID-19.
The checklist represents not only "best practices" for infection control but also the procedures that are being adopted across the rental industry.
Online booking platforms including Booking.com, Airbnb and Homeaway/VRBO have implemented programs that strongly encourage people and businesses listing properties for rent on their sites to implement these guidelines.
The safety of our guests has always been a priority and these steps are being taken to further ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- open all windows and ventilate property for a minimum of 20 minutes
- all linens removed and washed/dried at highest heat setting available
- all surfaces cleaned with anti-bacterial/anti-viral cleaner
- close attention paid to ‘high-touch’ surfaces including light switches, flush handle, faucets and showerhead
- all surfaces cleaned with anti-bacterial/anti-viral cleaner including the interior of microwave and fridge
- close attention paid to ‘high-touch’ surfaces including microwave handle and keypad, stove/oven handle, knobs, and buttons, refrigerator/freezer handles
- any food items in the fridge disposed of and all surfaces wiped
- all ‘high-touch’ surfaces cleaned with anti-bacterial/anti-viral cleaner including all door handles, light switches, TV controls including remotes, fireplace controls including remotes, and entrance door handles (interior and exterior)
|SPECIAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS|
- all decorative pillows, throws, and blankets have been removed in response to COVID 19
- fresh disposable mask and gloves to be worn when cleaning
- hands to be washed with warm soap and water before, and after, every cleaning
- mask and gloves disposed of outside of the property
Once the 'cleaning' process has been completed, properties are then treated with ozone. Ozone has been proven to inactivate (kill) coronavirus'
".....Ozone is very effective at inactivating viruses, especially enveloped viruses like the SARS-CoV-2. Within seconds, ozone solubilizes the lipid membrane of the virus. Ozone will inactivate SARS-CoV-2,......."
- Dr. Paul Meechan, PhD, MPH, RPB, CBSP, SM(NRCM)
- Center for Disease Control - Director, Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
If you have any questions regarding our enhanced cleaning procedures please don't hesitate to contact us
by phone at 1-866-948-7741 or by email at [email protected]